Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mid-June Update

Weston's Summer Party - Having fun in the Bounce House!
Water Slide @ Weston's Summer Party 
Cousins resting between backyard pool trips
Joey gaining courage to visit Tom's cat
Kids playing at neighborhood pool
West Park.  While it appears Mel is terrified, this was a split-second after they were both having a blast
Kids playing at West Park (Joey and Mel are two on the right).  Joey's quotes for the evening included "I's SWIMMIN, Mommy!" and "I LIKE this!!"
The kids enjoying their first trip to Yo-Joy's
I haven't been taking many pictures lately - or keeping my blog updated - so I'll just do a photo dump here, and hopefully it will show the kids when they're old enough to care that we really did do some fun things when they were little :)  We're still going to our Wednesday night playgroup about every other week, and rarely spend evenings indoors.  After our trip to West Park on Tuesday, Melanie requested to spend Wednesday evening indoors because she didn't want the sun to make her hot.  A promise of an evening in the backyard with Grace Z changed her mind, and the sprinklers were brought out and the Pop-its were everywhere.

Grandma & Papa Worzala are moving to town next weekend, and the kids (and their parents!) are looking forward to having them in town and seeing them frequently!  We already have their first overnight planned for mid-July!

No comments:

Post a Comment