Saturday, October 20, 2012
2 Halves Equal a Whole
Laura and I walked our second half-marathon, this time at and around Fort Benjamin Harrison. I shaved about 9 minutes off of my May time, this time completing it in 3:29. It was a little chilly out there - we're posing in front of a fire in this picture. It was a gorgeous route, especially for October, and with a few more hills than we're used to. Since Laura had a bad foot injury just a week ago, we felt our completion and time were a success! Now for how we feel in the morning....
We saw an older man running, and his shirt said "I've run a marathon in every state - TWICE." There's nothing in that sentence (the word "run," the word "marathon") that appeals to us, but that's a very impressive accomplishment!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment