Monday, March 18, 2013

Random Pictures

I love how he looks to her to figure out what he should be doing....
Joey got (one of) the Purdue Pete books out during Purdue's conference tournament loss.
Melanie was happy to read it to him.
Snuggling with Daddy and the iPad
Teamwork.  Melanie has become quite a master of following the Lego
directions and designing cars, houses, etc
They asked for their hair this way, and then asked for a photo...
Goofy kids
The kids are growing more and more into playing with each other, on their own.  Melanie is a constant stream of playing school and pretend, and assigning everyone their roles.  She is very interested in the move, her new school, and making new friends in the new neighborhood.  Joey is very interested in whatever Melanie is.  We were headed to a waterpark this weekend, and Joey got disciplined and couldn't go.  I am not sure if he was more upset by the fact he couldn't go swimming, or that he couldn't go with Melanie.  As for her, she loves loving on him, and needs to learn the idea of "personal space."  She's such a little mother to him, calming him when he's upset (one example was on an elevator this weekend - he didn't like it, and she patted his head, saying "It's okay, Joey, I'm right behind you.")  I know all of this will change, so I'm just documenting it now while it lasts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment