Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Joey!

Cheese!  I'm THREE!
Make a wish!

The Grandmas conducting craft time
Joey's 3-year-old cake wasn't quite as elaborate as Mel's, but he still liked it!
Least expensive decorations I've ever used - just raided the toy room!

Gigi with all of her grandkids

Randy, Ron, Jeff enjoying the party

And a couple more pictures of him for good measure.....
Whoever coined "terrible twos" hadn't yet gotten to 3.  This kid spends  a lot of time crying.
Learning to bake from Daddy.
Joey turned three on April 25!  He has been working very hard at holding three fingers up; he makes it a bit more difficult than it needs to be!  We celebrated at our house that evening, and then had a family party on Saturday the 27th.  We had to rent Grandma & Papa's basement for the party, since we were smack-dab in the middle of the move.  I hope he doesn't expect a new house for his birthday next year, too!

Joey continues to do any/everything his sister does.  She takes the responsibility pretty seriously, and doesn't get the two of them in too much trouble.  He's not fully potty-trained, we had to pull him out of private swim lessons (one day I'll miss how clingy he is, right?:))  He loves adventures and exploring our new house & yard, likes everything soft, still loves his cotton balls, just got a new (to him) bike from the next-door neighbors that he LOVES riding outside and in the basement, and is watching way less TV now that there is so much to explore here.  Seriously, I thought we were going to have a couch potato on our hands!  The thing we're really working on is having him talk in a "normal" voice, without SCREACHING everything he says!  Oh, and potty training and listening.

Joseph Pierce Worzala continues to bless our lives (and our eardrums) every day.  I can't believe it's been over three years since I took that surprise test and found out our family would soon be complete! Happy birthday, little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment