Monday, February 20, 2012

Fun at Gigi & Poppy's


Molly was very serious about her dance production
Not sure what dance move this was

Melanie watching the show
Joey's not interested in the dance show - he's content with yogurt
The girls on a picnic
The picnic got crashed
  
Large, Medium Small?  Mel, Joey, and Charli O'Donnell

I'm hoping this wasn't an attempt by Joey to hit Charli
Mel has warmed up to Poppy!  The film over Dad's right lens is to help correct his vision.  This was pre-eye surgery
Joey is thrilled
Role reversal - Now Melanie is the weirdo
I think that's the start of a SMILE on Poppy's face
This pic turned out blurry, but I love it
We spent a fun Saturday afternoon at Gigi & Poppy's.  Jenny & Matt were headed to town for a baby shower, so many Shaffers came over to my parents' house, as well as Laura.  It was a bit chaotic, but fun, to have five kids under age four (Melanie, Molly, Joey, Addie, Charli) running around

No comments:

Post a Comment