1. What is your favorite color? Pink
2. What is your favorite toy? Gymbo
3. What is your favorite fruit? Oranges and strawberries and blueberries and grapes. I like all of the fruits. I do like apples. I forgot apples.
4. What is your favorite tv show? Dora, Mickey, Strawberry, Word Girl, World World and Clifford (editor's note: I started recording "Word Girl" for her and she won't watch it. She hasn't watched Clifford in months)
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Mac & Cheese
6. What is your favorite outfit? A dress for summer
7. What is your favorite game? Baby tag. I did it outside with Joey when we played on the wee.
8. What is your favorite snack? Fruit snacks and gummy bears and graham crackers and cookies and cake and cupcakes and ice cream
9. What is your favorite animal? Giraffes, zebras, monkeys, sharks, dolphins and a fishy. And the choo-choo train (apparently she thought the question was "what is your favorite part of the zoo?")
10. What is your favorite song? "How Do You Praise Thee Lord"
11. What is your favorite book? Doctor Seuss, no, Hop & Pop.
12. Who is your best friend? Courtney and Miriam and Lily. Lily Hochstetler.
13. What is your favorite cereal? Cinnamon Cheerios.
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Monkey bars at the park
15. What is your favorite drink? Lemonade
16. What is your favorite holiday? What's that mean? Oh, Christmas.
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My puppy and my Cookie Monster (editor's note: Cookie has slept with her maybe once. She cannot sleep without her "puppy" (which may have been Lucas' at one point)
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Toast
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? editor's note: since her birthday had already passed, I'll just say she wanted pigs in a blanket on her birthday. I didn't re-ask because I didn't want to open that option....
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Postmaster (editor's note: ??)

No comments:
Post a Comment