Sunday, September 16, 2012

Joey

One or both of these Joes is sleepy

Before Bath
After Bath
What is it about pictures of kids sleeping?  I'm always taking them

Sleepy-eyed Joe
Joey moved rooms at daycare this week (9/17), and he's now a "Koala" - where they concentrate on potty-training!  He has more interest in it than I do, so I'm hopeful that daycare can work the magic they did when Mel was that age!  Joey continues to build his vocabulary; he's a non-stop talker!  He even called Gigi this week and told her all about his busted lip.  Unfortunately, Joey's favorite thing to do is watch TV.  He has moved on just slightly from incessant Mickey Mouse to more movies - Toy Story ("Woody One" or "Woody Two"), Hop ("Pop"), and Rio ("birdies") are favorites.  He also loves to have books read to him, and likes to identify pictures.  He's been in his toddler bed for a while now, but this week I started pushing his blanket chest up against his opening because he was waking up every night, and my theory is that he is such a crazy sleeper, he was waking up when his feet hit the floor from twisting & turning.  He's been sleeping better since that modification.  Joey loves to give hugs, is really shy around other people, and loves his big sister "Melmel."

No comments:

Post a Comment