Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Grace & Aya!

We celebrated Gracie & Aya's fourth birthdays with a joint party at Interactive Academy on the 14th. These two are part of the fab four group (with Melanie and Ellie) who have been having play dates in the Westons for several years now.   Aya moved across town last fall, but their friendship hasn't wavered!  Since Aya is expecting a new baby sister any day now, she and Grace decided to combine their parties, and a great time was had by all!

The two birthday girls
Melanie out of her comfort zone, down on the floor without Mommy.
Getting ready for her turn on what ended up being her favorite activity.
Balancing!

I'm still surprised she is down there on her own.

Mel with Gracie the Birthday Girl

Still marveling at the fact I'm upstairs.

Knocking over the blocks.

Okay, now I'm back downstairs with her.  
Happy Birthday Gracie & Aya!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment